SMO term explained
SMO is the optimization of media content for social networks. The term comes from the acronym Social Media Optimization. SMO is used when carrying out works aimed at the increase in traffic from the social networking gods and other sites of mass use.
The basic principles of optimization
When applying social websites optimization should be to use these basic tenets of a sound level raise the popularity of the pages:
- Creating content that is readable;
- Ongoing support and the creation of a stable audience;
- The networking and linking between the website pages;
- The parallel presentation of information on the pages;
- Integration in a social network;
- Extra plugins;
- Eliminating unnecessary items.
- The selection of the anchors of the site.