SEO Hero Links
Links are placed on the sites of all participants. But, there are two types of links:
- SEO links that are deceiving the search engine;
- Organic links.
I read on the site of one of the participants that I and Wix use SEO links. In fact, this is not so.
After the contest, most sites will be closed, but my site https://seoheronews.com will continue to develop. Of course, I reserved my name in social media.
I make a good product, and I'm not going to stop after the contest:
- According to Google, Mobile Friendly my site - 99/100;
- My site has the best page speed, thanks to the technologies gzip, minifacation, cache, obfuscate, etc;
- I'm the only one who created the mobile app, passed all the checks and published the applications - Amazon, Google, etc;
- I am single who created extensions for browsers, which have already started to get visitors - Opera, Chrome.
All the links I have:
- Social Media;
So I registered my brand in social media, otherwise instead of me it could make the cyber-squatters. This is the norm, for this there is a project, for example - knowem. Links from social media it is are links that anyone can post. For this reason, these links do not affect the search engine.
Wix made an extremely good site, which I really liked. I could suggest a few nuances for improving the site, but in general - I like giftedseohero.com.
I do not agree with the criticism that Wix violated the rules. Indeed, Wix has posted many articles on high-quality sites. But, the articles are interesting for the users. Wix used Search Engine Marketing, not Black Hat SEO.
Wix links is:
- Links from the Wix website;
My site is interesting for users, those I make a good product. Without buying any links throughout the contest, my site was in TOP-2 or TOP-1. The site that was above me used 301 redirects at the beginning of the contest.
I did not buy any links. But, working every day. I've got traffic and a stable audience. I made an interesting site:
- A couple of days ago I launched the Heroes section and I already receive requests for adding to the section from people from all over the world;
- 120-300 people visit the site every day.
Wix used Search Engine Marketing, not Black Hat SEO.