February 17 — major online event for SEO
17 Feb at 11:00 Academy of Internet marketing WebPromoExperts will hold the largest free online conference WebPromoExperts SEO Day devoted to the efficient instrument of attracting traffic to a website — SEO-optimization.
In the new year all just know how to use the rules and tools of search engine optimization.
From the conference you will learn:
- How to attract new customers from search engines?
- How to effectively promote a website using SEO
- How to optimize site structure and content
- How to optimize for the USA?
- What really works in SEO?
- How and where to get links in 2017
- What are the secrets of SEO will appear in 2017
For whom is useful online conference?
This event will be useful if You:
- Starting or planning a business in the network;
- A business owner or Manager the online project;
- SEO optimizer (both novice and experienced);
- Customer service optimization for the promotion of sites.
The format of the event
At the conference you will find:
- 8 hours of live broadcasts with the best professionals of the niche;
- 12 reports with practical case studies, advice, recommendations and answers to questions;
- round table discussions of important topics and answers to questions;
- gifts and bonuses from organizers and partners.
- White SEO strategies on the example of WebPromoExperts - Anton Voronyuk (Head WebPromoExperts);
- The advantages and details of the transition to https - Andrey Lipattsev (Specialist service quality Google search);
- Analysis of key words in the era of AI and Clickstream - Tim Soulo (Head of marketing Department in Ahrefs);
- How does a successful SEO strategy - Artem Gidin (Head of SEO-promotion WebPromo);
- The theme is coordinated - Mikhail Slivinsky (Head of Department on work with webmasters in Yandex);
- Analyze. Links. Dominate. Where to get links in 2017? - Viktor Karpenko (SeoProfy Ukraine Head);
- Experiments with links after the last Penguin - Artem Pylypets (Head of promotion Department SEO7 and founder of the project School SEO);
- Why intent is more important than keywords, and how does this change SEO - Sergey Koksharov (Independent analyst, author of the blog Devaka);
- A promotion for the Western - Mikhail Shcherbachev (Head LivePage);
- SEO company: what to look for and how to monitor emissions and process - Selecka Diana (Lead SEO analyst in SE Ranking);
- SEO cases - Denis Yurkin (the Founder of the Internet Agency StudioF1);
- The theme is coordinated - Dmitry Shakhov (Founder of webstudio Remarka).
How to get to the conference?
Do not miss the opportunity to retain its leadership, improve the skills of SEO-promotion and find out what living in the SEO of your colleagues in Ukraine and abroad.
Register at the link. On the day of the conference, you will be sent an email reminder and link to it.