Rel term explained
SEO dictionary search terms and definitions list glossary
This element determines the relationship between 2 elements the current document (as a base) and a file that maintains a certain link. It is necessary for the browser to understand how to use the plug-in document.
The attribute syntax is as follows:
- <link rel="type">
- <a rel="line"></a>
With an attribute you can use the following types of values:
- alternate — refers to the alternative use to specify a link to a file (XML format) describing any announcement or news feed;
- stylesheet — the plug-in file stored the style sheet.
- The string takes the following variations:
- appendix — page (Annex) for a set of pages;
- alternate — an alternative view of the current document;
- glossary — a dictionary created on the page.
- bookmark — bookmark;
- copyright — notice informing about the copyright;
- chapter — a link to the page which comes as a separate Chapter in the collection of documents;
- sidebar — the link to the bookmarks bar (work only with Opera and Firefox);
- next — the next document in the sequence;
- nofollow — informs search engine that the document does not affect the page ranking of the document where the link leads;
- subsection — the subsection for a set of pages;
- stylesheet — an external style sheet;
- prev — go to previous page.
- section — page, which is a section for a set of other pages;
- contents — the link opens the document (contents);
- shortcut Icon — a link to the label;
- help — the help option on the page.
- index — refers to the control that contains the index for the current;
- start refers to the 1st document;
- offline — link to the path location of the CDF file.
4 5 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W X Y