Lead term explained
Lead — this is the action in internet marketing, which bind the chain of the advertiser client, to increase consumer demand. An advertiser places ads on the network in two formats:
- Lead format CPL (Cost per lead) — when a potential client fills the registration form of the advertiser on their own;
- Lead format CPA (Cost per action) — in the case where the client executes a specific action — to buy, places an order, enters the customer's store.
Examples of usage Leads:
- Filling out the form on the mailing list;
- Completing the questionnaire;
- Registration on the website of the advertiser;
- Filling the order form;
- Filling out a lottery ticket.