Inpage term explained
Inpage ranking factors are the main activities of optimizer, which determines the functionality, the Inpage formation of the site and the possibility of achieving high-level positions of pages in search engine result page.
The basic features of successful ranking are:
- The keyword placed in your title tags, displayed in the search engines in the page header;
- Keyword in URL format;
- Quality density of keywords is in the range of 3-7 %;
- Active use of tags h1, h2, table, ul, images;
- Key words are clearly defined in the meta tags and adequate to the requirements of indexing most search engines;
- The content meets the requirements of uniqueness;
- Data are updated systematically.
There are other reasons for the impact on those or other parameters (age of the resource, a domain level, etc), but they are more important in the local development plan website.