Google is exploring the use of a search operator 'site'
Google invites webmasters to participate in the survey on the use of the operator 'site'.
In particular, the search team is interested in the following questions:
- How often webmasters use the operator 'site';
- Did they ever get a Sitemap for your property;
- Why webmasters do not use the operator 'site' (or use very rarely).
- Do they use this command for sites that do not access;
- What information webmasters are looking for using the operator 'site';
- What additional information, besides the number of indexed URLs, they would like to see (impressions, trends, and other statistics) and other issues.
Take the survey (English) at the link.
The operator 'site' allows you to view results from a specific site or domain. It is also possible to see how the results appear in the advanced snippets of webpages.