0 days 0 hrs 0 mins 0 secs
Domain name term explained
SEO dictionary search terms and definitions list glossary
A Domain name is the name of any site. Thanks to the domain names you can easily remember the site address.
The domain name should be characterized by the features:
- Brevity and conciseness, it is best remembered;
- Originality and uniqueness;
- Should not carry any ambiguity.
behold the names are divided into:
Shared domains — domains that are used worldwide. Share on:
- Sponsored (mobi travel);
- Not sponsored (org, com, net);
- Domains for Internet infrastructure (root);
- Reserved domains (example, test);
- Restricted (gov, int).
- Domains of any country in Latin;
- Domains on the national alphabet.
4 5 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W X Y