Crossposting term explained
Crossposting is a process parallel placement of the material (themes, articles, links, etc) on various resources, either on different pages of the same resource. The main purpose of crossposting is to expand the audience of this web resource, including for the account of the users who are convenient to study material through the social network to which they are accustomed.
Functions of Crossposting
The main functions of this tool are:
- The acceleration index of the material;
- Increase performance TIC and PR;
- Attraction of additional traffic (usually, free blog platforms);
- Creating an image in the blogosphere;
- Protection of unique content from theft;
- Promotion on search queries.