84% of us consumers trust online reviews
The company BrightLocal has shared the results of the sixth annual survey of Local Consumer Review Survey 2016.
The survey studied the impact of the feedback about the products and services have on the decisions that consumers make when searching for local companies. The report's main findings:
- Users see feedback almost every time looking for a local company;
- 84% of people trust online reviews just like personal recommendations.
- 7 out of 10 consumers will leave feedback if they ask about it;
- 90% of the users read less than 10 reviews to form an opinion about the company;
- 54% of respondents after reading positive reviews visit the website of the company;
- 73% of consumers ignore the feedback from more than 3 months ago;
- 74% of respondents said that positive reviews help them have confidence in the business;
- 58% of users are focusing on the number of stars in the rating of the company.
The full report is available at the link.